Skip navigation.

1 2 1

Taiwan/US: John/Jane/Sharon/Yaning

Monday, June 11, 2007

Victoria share

Glad to share something of mine with you.

My name is Victoria. I am a Falun Gong practitioner, very fortunate to practice Falun Dafa.

Before cultivating Falun Gong, I was weak, always in sickness. Falun Gong has improved my immune system, apparently effective in healing and fitness. Now I seldom take medicine.

Before cultivating Falun Gong, I had many shortcomings. For example, I was egocentric for consideration, turndown for criticisms and zealous for fortune, etc. Nowadays, I frequently give myself reminders to think other people prior to me, to let go of vanity and to introspect if behave inappropriately today.

Falun Gong brings serenity to my mind and instructs me to think lightly of human pursuits. “Contentment brings happiness”(知足常樂)and “To let nature takes its course“(順其自然).With cultivation, I understand these two sentences, experiencing joy of harmony and peace. What is more important, I know the genuine purpose of what I have to be a human being in this world.

Today, Falun Gong flourishes and prospers in 83 countries. The growing numbers of people are participating in Falun Dafa cultivation group every day. Everyone learns and practices Falun Gong free of charge. By means of Falun Gong practicing, you can get a healthier body and improve your moral character.

As long as you cultivate Falun Gong, you will know how wonderful it is

posted by sharon ^ ^ @ 7:46 AM   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

AddThis Feed Button

I Power Blogger