Skip navigation.

1 2 1

Taiwan/US: John/Jane/Sharon/Yaning

Monday, May 14, 2007

my turn^^~this is falun dafa day yesterday in taiwan





to celebrate the world falun dafa day the taiwan pratictioners gather in taipei to arrange chinese words .






the parade pass through the taiwan captial

I also attended the march band ,can you see me ?ha..I just kidding..ccc


the parade pass through the taiwan captial.(around TAIPEI Main station )
a




the parade in taipei street



people interest about falun gong ,and the practitioner was teaching them.


people looked the falun dafa pictures







people want to understand the falun dafa





the some practitioners after the activties(not me ...)



a litte girl (falun dafa practitioners cover all kind of age)














posted by sharon ^ ^ @ 2:12 AM   

2 Comments:

At May 16, 2007 at 11:30 AM, Blogger Jane said...

Were you in the band? Which one are you? ;-)

 
At May 22, 2007 at 12:43 AM, Blogger sharon ^ ^ said...

yes,i in the band
ha ha...it hard to find myself...ccc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

AddThis Feed Button

I Power Blogger